Thursday, August 4, 2016

Skill : Watercolor

For years i always want to do Watercolor, i did tried once a while, but after many people commenting on it some even said it "UGLY" its really a broken my heart and shatter my confidence ... huks...

But now, i think i am ready :)), and i am so PROUD of the outcome , well it might not appear like that for some or many people, but for me... i DONE a GREAT job :)

I found class that help me to train it and i am very-very happy with the result.

One thing that i notice in watercolor, PATIENT.... (actually in many things we need it :))

Anyway, this is my recent watercolor that i made for online class, it really help me relax, love it!

My set up... :)

After applying , texture
Dragonfly for texture practice
i looks great, but....
i wonder if the Dragonfly legs was too long :)), somehow it looks like Spider with wings.. but still... i am PROUD (lets us highlight this the most :))

Learn on Skillshare

Another class that i took was this one about ink and watercolor illustration 
My Spring Maiden :)
 I really look forward to improve my skill, for now i am not as bad-ass like most illustrator out there and i might never be, but i want to create my own style, and hopefully one day, some people would willing to pay for my art :)

 Ah.. also this one ... for this class
Veggie Watercolor

Veggie Pattern
That's for today, see ya next post. Have a nice day ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment