Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Creative Market & Etsy : The Nutcracker

Hi again, after a long time, i'm more than ready to post something in my blog.. this blog.

I just got back from my other vacation, will post about that experience sometime in the future, but for now , i'll post about my online shop update.

Most recent , after got back from vacation, i update most of my clipart that didn;t have shine in their eyes ... like so...




yes... i added life in their eyes. LOL!

Not just that, i also made another clipart, The NUTCRACKER, so when i was spent Christmas in HK, i saw so many Nutcracker art or image, and i thought, why not make one for my Clipart.

Here you go .. my The (?!) Nutcracker ....

The Nutcracker 1
The Nutcracker

The Nutcracker 2
What Will You Get
New year, new style ... or sort of :), I'm using texture to color this clipart, but apparently the files became bigger than it should that i cannot upload this textured Nutcracker clipart on my Etsy Shop (etsy only allowed 20MB, while this clipart is more than 200MB )

So this Textured clipart, at the moment only available on my Creative Market shop. I considering to use DropBox, but still need time to learn about it, because yesterday  when i upload it to my Dropbox.. somehow it failed.

Anyway, i still upload the NUTCRACKER on my Etsy, just not the textured one.

non Tex Nutcracker 1
Non Tex The NUTCRACKER

non Tex Nutcracker 1
What will you get
Yeap... so similar but not really :)
That's for today.. se you next post, have a great day ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment